Wednesday, January 20, 2016

SHUTTER SPEED

JUMPING

 This photo was taken  with the F-stop at F/4, the shutter speed at 1/2500 seconds, and the IOS set at 400. This photo was a little challenging due to of the lighting because the angle that I was taking at first was coming out dark and also I had to change the camera to multiply burst to get the picture. 
This photo was taken with the F-stop at F/3.4, the shutter speed at 1/1600 seconds, and the IOS set at 100. This photo was challenging because I had to have her jump multiply times to get the picture and also I had change the camera angle.

INTERESTING

 For this photo I'd set the F-stop at F/4, the shutter speed at 1/1000 seconds, and the IOS set at 125.
 This photo was challenging because I had to have the person to redo the motion with the dirt multiply times, I had to change the position that I was at, and had to change the angle of the camera.
For this I'd set the F-stop at F/4.5, the shutter speed at 1/2000 seconds, and the IOS set at 400. This photo was a little challenging due to the sunlight and the angle that it was taken at.

No comments:

Post a Comment