Wednesday, March 2, 2016

INNER CHILD

POSTER

TOP TWO

This photo is one of my favorites because you are able tell what emotion it is (enraged). Also, I like this photo because the lighting was even and the model was glowing. 

This photo was also one of my favorite because of the lighting and of where she was standing. Also, because there was nothing in the background that was distracting.

QUESTIONS and ANSWERS

  • Describe your experience working with the model, the lighting, and the camera settings.
While working with the model, she was easy to cooperate with and we had a good communication. The experience of working with the lighting was a little difficult due to the background so we had to stand in a different position. My experience working with the camera settings wasn't too difficult sometimes I didn't remember to change the dial to Aperture and had to set the lighting as auto.

  • Describe what it was like being the model for your partner. (i.e: Were you uncomfortable? Did they do something to make you feel comfortable or awkward?)
I was pretty comfortable being a model for my partner because she let me see how the photos came out after she took them. I was somewhat uncomfortable because I'm very shy overall when being a in front of others.

  • What do you think are most important things to do when taking pictures of another person?
I believe the most important things of taking pictures of another person is the lighting and the background. The reason being is because  if the lighting is too bright it can lose some of the details in the person's face and if the background is too distracting you won't be able to focus on the main subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment