Thursday, June 2, 2016

FRAMING

I chose this photo for framing because I really liked how the sun made the colors pop out more. Also, the frame just blended very well with the flowers and the leaves. The technique I used was not to zoomed in to much and to cut to the edges of the frame.

I chose this photo for my architectural because Joyce looked really happy and the lighting didn't come out too dark or a different color. The technique that I used to take the photo was changing the white balance to white fluorescent light and bending down to capture her whole body.

I chose this photo for man made because the sewer fence created a little mystery and the leaves made the photo look a little more interesting. The technique that I used to capture the image was to not stand over the object so my shadow wouldn't come out in the photo.

I chose this photo for my natural because I liked how the tree is forming a frame and another tree is the main object. However, I wished that the photo wouldn't look gloomy due to the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment