Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Nouns

This photo was taken during the day at Serra High School where she was caught laying down taking a picture. I was mainly focusing the camera on her and was able to take the picture with the sun shining on to the top of the pole. It also shows a little blur at the bottom of the picture then fades into a clear picture of the main focus. This photo was one of my favorites because of the point of view it was taken and how there was sun shining through as well. Also, how I was able to capture it in the moment.
This photo was taken at a lunch area at Serra High School as well. It focuses on the the ground and the poles as long with the trash cans.  It shows like there's a lot going on up top and then fades into an distance. I like this photo because it captures the whole area and also represents Serra High with the colors. Also, how it was taken at a certain angle just making it look interesting to me.
This photo was taken in front of the Gymnasium under a bench at Serra High. I was mainly focusing on the plant growing out of the crack. It shows how the plant is  like connected to the grass in the background like it was only able to grow between the cracks because the grass is growing between the grass. This photo also includes the plant shadow and the sun shining through the tips of the plant. I like this photo because in the background I was able to capture the sky and the light. 















No comments:

Post a Comment