Tuesday, November 3, 2015

^--LINES--^

This photo was taken near  some trees and bushes, on the ground, on top of a bunch off fallen leaves. The technique that I used was taking the photo on my knees, zoomed in, with the camera pointing down towards it. This photo gives a lot of details in the background but also focuses on the lines that are on the pine cone.
This photo was taken at Serra High. The technique that I used to take this photo was laying down with the camera zoomed in with the flash on and with the camera pointing directly up the object. I believe this photo gives a little mystery, making you wonder whats behind the object.
This photo was taken with a student laying down right on a curve. The technique that I used to take this photo was laying down far away from the curve. It was taken directly in front of the curve and with the camera pointing up a little to get a better point of view of the curve getting higher slowly.
I believe this was my strongest photo because it captures two different lines. Also, not just that it captures the different lines but it also shows some background to make the photo look more interesting. The technique that I used for this photo was being up close to it but with the camera coming off to the side giving the photo more details to it. 

I believe the most challenging element from this assignment was getting enough pictures for horizontal. What I did to over come it was taking the same pictures over again but in a many different angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment