Thursday, November 12, 2015

-_-PATTERNS-_-

TOP 4 BEST

This is one of my top four best because the camera really focused on the pattern of plant. I like this photo because it makes the berries shine and how the background is blurred out making the plant pop out more.

This is also one of my top four best because the camera captured all the patterns and because the camera also brings the color out. I like this photo because the camera focuses on everything and blurs out the floor with a little sunshine shining in.

This is one the best as well because it captures all the square pattern in any direction; diagonal, up and down, and side to side. I like this photo because the sun was shining at it which made the squares look like they were in deeper. 

This photo is one of the best because the camera was able to get the patterns and the sun shining at different spots. I like this photo because the plant has a shadow and because the sun shines through but leaving a little dark spots in the photo.

Skills:
The skills that I think I'm doing well are positioning myself at different angles and getting the camera to focus on the main thing.

Goals:
My goals for the next project are to getting the camera settings right than the ones I used and learning more ways to position the camera when taking the picture; vertical and horizontal.

Tip:
Mr.Pedersen can help me with editing the photos when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment