Thursday, December 3, 2015

Creative Controls

Part 1: Answer the following questions (Use the Demo if you need to help you find the answers)
1.) The Aperture that makes a wider hole in the lens for light to come through is F/3.5.
2.) The Aperture that lets more light into the camera to hit the image sensor is F/5.6.
3.) The Aperture that keeps more foreground and background in focus is F11.
4.) The 1/10 seconds Shutter Speed is faster.
5.) The Shutter Speed that keeps the camera door open for more time is 1/125 seconds.
6.) The 1/200 seconds would be best for stopping action.

Part 2: Post all Photos from your set in order (1-12) Write a short explanation for how the images in each set are different and why.




Set One: For this set I used Aperture mode with the IOS at 400. For the first photo I set the aperture at F/3.5. The second photo I set the aperture at F/5.6. Finally, for the third photo I set the aperture at F/8. As you can see that all photos come out blurry which means I would need to change the F-stop to get the photo clear.




Set Two: In this set I used Shutter Speed Priority mode (TV) with the IOS at 400. I set the first photo at 1/10 second shutter speed. For the second photo I set the mode at 1/60 second shutter speed. The third photo the mode is set at 1/500. For these photos I set different speeds which comes out with the third photo being more clear.




Set Three: For this set I also used Shutter Speed mode but with the person moving. For these photos what I did was have her flip her hair to create a movement in using different shutter speeds. In the first photo I set the shutter speed at 1/10.  In the second photo I set the shutter speed at 1/60 and for the third photo I set it at 1/500. As you can see in the pictures, the lower the seconds the lighting doesn't come out good.




Set Four: For this last set it is on Shutter Speed mode as well but with the person physically moving. I also set all three photos at 1/10, 1/60, and 1/500. In these photo I focus the camera on the person on the right side of me first then when she was in front of I took the photos. As you can see the higher the seconds are more clear the picture comes out.

Part 3: Questions
1.) "Depth in Field" is how much the photo is focused. 
2.)Say I want to take a picture in dark lighting you would want to use a large aperture to take the photo so it will make the picture come out lighter. It will help me achieve by letting more light come into the camera.
3.) Different shutter speeds can affect your images because one the photo can either come out really blurry or really clear and two the light can either come out very light or come out with the perfect lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment