Monday, December 14, 2015

DEPTH of FIELD

Shallow

 This is one of my best photos for shallow because of the technique I used. Also, because how I included three different things in one photo, a background of the trees and sky, a person as another background, and a thing in front of the person face. The technique that I used was to get up closer to the leaf and have the camera focus only on the front object.
 This photo is also one of my best because of how the camera was able to get the littlest things in focus and the background blurred out. Also, how I was able to get two things in one photo, the ground and the location where it was taken.
This photo is one of my best as well because of  the lighting and how it starts fading and blurring slowly. I like this photo because of the technique I used to take the photo and how it gives a vibe of  cold weather and how it was foggy when I took this photo.

Deep

 This is one of my best photo for deep because of how everything was in focus. Also, the camera captured both the leafs on the floor and how it captured her smile clearly. I like this photo because of how there wasn't to much light shinning through the tree. 
This photo is one of my best because of how the camera was so in focus. Also, how the camera made the sky so clear and how it was able to capture every object in the photo. I like this photo because the camera wasn't just focused on the fire hydrant but also the background.
This photo was also one of my best because of how the camera was in focused of the different color leafs. Also, how the lighting came out in the photo. I like this photo because how the sun was shinning on the leafs but wasn't shinning to much onto them.


No comments:

Post a Comment