Monday, May 16, 2016

BIG_small

For this photo, I came up with the idea of using the plant because I had already took a similar photo of the plant in the beginning of the year and just decided to retake the photo with a more advanced camera. I took this photo with the camera set on Aperture Mode while lying down on the floor to capture the plant. A problem that I had while taking this photo was getting the background to be clear (no people in the background). During the photoshop process, I had trouble with quick selecting her body. Overall, it wasn't a difficult process of taking and photoshopping the photo.

For this photo, I was able to come up with the idea of having the phone fall on top of the person because it is an reputation of how technology is affecting us humans a lot these days and pulling us away from nature. I took this photo in front of the 200 building lying down on the ground. Some problems that I had taking photos of the phone was positioning it and taking multiple photos of my partner due to the lighting. I was able to overcome my problems by setting the camera on multiple shots than one shot and by facing in the opposite direction of where we were shooting. What went well during photoshopping was quick selecting her and what didn't go well was merging the two photos of the background and the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment