Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Float

I took this photo by having my partner Keana jumping off of a chair while the camera was set at a lowered angle a little. I had Keana jumped multiple times due to the chair being in the way and so I could capture her in mid-air at the right time. Also, to capture her the camera had to be adjusted a little so that I can get her whole body in the picture.
I took this photo while having Keana standing on a chair. Then, I went in and photoshopped the chair out by erasing it so it can look like she is floating in mid-air. I wished I moved her up a little so it would look like she isn't standing on the ground.
This is my random photo. I took this photo while she was sitting on a chair. I did the same thing to get ride of the chair. I then moved her up a little so it looked like she was levitating. I had a hard time taking this photo because of the background so we had to use the same location from the top photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment